You can find fabric fragments for fairly cheap at stores that carry fabric--that's where I got mine. Cut two strips that will go around the box in both directions like a "t". Then, cut another shorter strip for the bow. If you want to make one like I did, all you need is another small strip that can go around the center of the bow and secure it in the back. You could also simply tie a bow with that strip too. I just used clear tape to keep everything in place so that nothing shows. You can also cut the tails of the bow like I did for a kind of ribbon effect.
Monday, September 23, 2013
Gift Wrap Idea
I wanted to be creative when wrapping a gift so I decided to use fabric instead of ribbon for the bow.
You can find fabric fragments for fairly cheap at stores that carry fabric--that's where I got mine. Cut two strips that will go around the box in both directions like a "t". Then, cut another shorter strip for the bow. If you want to make one like I did, all you need is another small strip that can go around the center of the bow and secure it in the back. You could also simply tie a bow with that strip too. I just used clear tape to keep everything in place so that nothing shows. You can also cut the tails of the bow like I did for a kind of ribbon effect.

You can find fabric fragments for fairly cheap at stores that carry fabric--that's where I got mine. Cut two strips that will go around the box in both directions like a "t". Then, cut another shorter strip for the bow. If you want to make one like I did, all you need is another small strip that can go around the center of the bow and secure it in the back. You could also simply tie a bow with that strip too. I just used clear tape to keep everything in place so that nothing shows. You can also cut the tails of the bow like I did for a kind of ribbon effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
Pillow Project + black & white Nails10 years ago
-
BPS Metal Flower Stud Review;10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment