Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nail of the Week: Rainbow Pedi :)

This nail of the week was done because I wanted to make a colorful abstract design and wasn't sure how to do it. I chose the colors I wanted and made the pattern from lightest to darkest with a rainbow effect, blending the colors together. I used a wide nail art brush with all 3 colors at once. I used a plastic baggie as a palette and placed one stripe of each color in the order I wanted them (yellow, blue, pink). I picked up some of each color in the same stroke and brushed across my nail. I did this a few times on each nail to blend the colors into one another. I didn't want it to be too perfect, kind of abstract. I am not a big fan of feet (especially mine), but I had to share this one because I liked the results! Pick your favorite colors and give it a try :) Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Julep

Julep Beauty Inc.